Shin Aomori (born October 20, 1941) is a Japanese voice actor who lives in Aomori Prefecture. Previously affiliated with Tokyo Actor's Consumer's Cooperative Society and Sigma Seven, he is attached to Aoni Production. With his distinctive grim voice, he is best known as the Japanese voice of Doctor Drakken in Kim Possible and Kibito in Dragon Ball Z.
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (1977) - Narrator
- Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search for Christopher Robin (1997) - Narrator
- The Tigger Movie (2000) - Narrator
- Pooh's Heffalump Halloween Movie (2005) - Narrator
- Winnie the Pooh (2011) - Narrator